Ado Warranty Policy
LIMITED WARRANTY OF ADOFLOOR RESILIENT FLOOR COVERING
SCOPE OF THE WARRANTY
ADOPEN Plastik ve İnş. San. A.Ş. warrants the product from date of purchase of ADOFloor flooring products manufactured for use in residential and commercial areas.
Application errors and damage to the product during application are not covered by the warranty. The application company is responsible for application errors and damage to the product during application. Warranty duration and warranty coverage vary as per residential, semi-commercial and commercial product groups.
ADOFloor LVT is only responsible for the production of flooring products. Shipping, installation, application, labor is not covered by warranty.
The application areas of the products and the warranty period are as follows:
- LAAG LVT Collection for use in residential and semi-commercial areas: 10 years for Dry-Back, Click and Loose Lay application
- GRIT LVT Collection for use in commercial areas: 5 years for Dry-Back, Click and Loose Lay application
- The end user/ customer must submit the delivery order or the invoice for the product so that the consumer can exercise their rights with respect to the warranty period and warranty
- This warranty applies only when the ADOFloor brand, LAAG LVT Collection and GRIT LVT Collection products are installed in indoor
- As to whether the products covered by the warranty are used in accordance with the product standard; the use class and category as defined in the relevant technical regulations, where ADOFloor application and maintenance instructions are followed shall
Products manufactured for residential and semi-commercial areas cannot be used in commercial areas. (EN ISO 10582, EN 14041).
- LAAG LVT Collection and GRIT LVT Collection products must be adhered with adhesives recommended in the ADOFloor application and maintenance instructions and must be installed and used in accordance with ADOFloor application and maintenance
Proof of conformity to the national and international product standards (EN 14041- Declaration Of Conformity, TSI document) of the ADOFloor brand resilient flooring produced by ADOPEN Plastik ve İnş. San. A.Ş. is in / on the packaging of each product. Where technical documents are not included in / on the product packaging; it should be demanded from the manufacturer / distributor / retailer or can be accessed via www.adofloor.com.tr.
The customer / application firm must be able to provide proof that only ADOFloor recommended adhesives are used to apply ADOFloor DRY-BACK products. If the flooring installation is done by the end user, at least one copy of the ADOFloor application and maintenance instructions and warranty terms must be provided to the end user by the customer / implementer.
RESIDENTIAL / SEMI COMMERCIAL / COMMERCIAL RESIDENTIAL
Instructions for the application and maintenance of ADOFloor LVT flooring products for use in indoor spaces are available at www.adofloor.com.tr web address. When applied according to the application instructions given in the relevant documents and maintained in accordance with the maintenance instructions during use, the products are guaranteed and given a limited warranty to be applied throughout the Limited Warranty Period starting from the date of purchase.
If ADOFloor LVT products are exposed to water, glued DRY-BACK, LOOSE LAY (only if ADOFloor recommended adhesives are used as in the Application and Maintenance Instructions) and Valinge CLICK system products continue to protect their strong connections. ADOFloor LVT products do not function as waterproofing material if there is water flooding or water accumulating on the surface. This warranty does not cover damages caused by water floods or accumulated water on the floor and surrounding structures.
THE PROVISIONS THAT ARE NOT COVERED BY LIMITED WARRANTY
- Damage / discoloration that occurred during shipping but was not checked (by issuing an official report) reported during
- Damage that occurs during storage, transportation or other operations before
- Unsuitable installation: Any installation or method other than those envisaged is not within the scope of the warranty; such as: including any problems resulting from the use of adhesives other than those recommended by ADOFloor, any problems caused by the preparation of substrate and / or subfloor, any material that is not installed in accordance with ADOFloor application and maintenance instructions, and any installation or method applied other than what is envisaged by country standards for the installation and application or LVT resilient floor
- Damage caused by fire, flood, and accumulation of water or intentional
- Damage to the surrounding area, walls, the underlying floor, the fixtures, the furnishings, the furniture in the indoors, the sub flooring, the moldings, the upholstery, the floor heating elements and the integrity of the building and damage to dimensional stability of floor plates or
- Damage caused by mold or odor due to long-term exposure to If excessive dampness accumulates - or if it remains unexplored or untouched - mold and / or mold growth may occur.
- Flooring coverings installed to open areas / outdoor
- Damage caused by the vacuum cleaner rotary brush, swivel casters and sharp (When vacuum cleaning, we recommend using the plastic sweeper on your vacuum cleaner.)
- Indentations or damage caused by improper loading, including high-heeled shoes, pointed footwear, rollover loads, chairs or other furniture without using floor
- Damage caused by abuse, such as moving of unprotected devices on the (When moving appliances or heavy furniture, place a soft mat on the floor and “walk” the appliance over them. This protects your upholstery from wear and tear.)
- Loss of
- Discoloration or loss of color due to
- Damages caused by dampness of the underlying Also, odor problems caused by exposure to water and dampness or dimensional change of the product.
- ADOFloor LVT flooring is not suitable for damages caused by exposure to extreme temperature changes (such as cold night temperature and high daytime temperatures due to exposure to direct sunlight). Temperature fluctuations must be
between 6 ° C and 35 ° C.
- Damage caused by intensive use of wheelchairs or other rolling / rotating loads in ADOFloor
- Damage caused by the installation of ADOFloor products in places where they will be exposed to direct sunlight (e.g. winter gardens, covered balconies).
- When the installation of ADOFloor products are made; the flooring should not be applied on top of or together with laminate, parquet, wood, laminate parquet; if any, on the underlying
- Damage caused by accidents, accident incidences, abuse or inappropriate use (including damage of pets such as chewing, digging, fingering, ). Accidents, abuse and inappropriate use, wheels on furniture, cuts, impacts from heavy and sharp objects, fine pointed heels, edges, etc. and damages caused by unprotected furniture feet.
- Loss / change due to the use of rubber or latex lined mats and (Some synthetic backed rugs may contain latex, which can change the color of your floor covering and leave stains.)
- Minimal changes in color, shape, or texture between samples or brochure illustrations and actual floor Small color differences between samples or printed pictures and actual material, shade or texture variations.
- Damage caused during reconstruction or construction related
- Damage caused due to construction or assembly - faults resulting from the installation without the use of the recommended ADOFloor For example; due to the dampness, alkaline or hydrostatic pressure in the lower layer the floor covering does not stick to the lower layer.
- Inappropriate end user
NO OTHER WARRANTY DOCUMENT IS AVAILABLE OTHER THAN THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY ISSUED BY ADOPEN PLASTİK VE İNŞ. SAN. A.Ş.. NO OTHER WARRANTY IS INCLUDED WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES THAT ARE SPECIFIC TO CERTAIN FEATURES OR CERTAIN PURPOSE OR DEMANDED BY THE CUSTOMER.
ADOPEN PLASTİK VE İNŞ. SAN. A.Ş. , SHALL NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY MATERIAL LOSS, TANGIBLE AND INTANGIBLE DAMAGES OF DIRECT, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL CASES THAT THE DISTRIBUTOR OR END USER MAY EXPERIENCE. IN OTHER WORDS, ANY LOSS, EXPENSE OR DAMAGE CAUSED ON THE FLOOR COVERING RESULTING FROM A FAULT OTHER THAN THE FAULT OF THE FLOOR COVERING ITSELF SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED. THE INDEMNIFICATIONS INDICATED HERE IN WRITING ARE THE ONLY PROVISIONS THAT CAN BE USED IN THE WARRANTY’S VIOLATION.
Please note: Some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limit the duration of the implied warranties, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
WHAT DOES ADOPEN PLASTİK VE İNŞ. SAN. A.Ş. DO IN CASE ONE OF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS IS ACTUALIZED? RESIDENTIAL / SEMI COMMERCIAL RESIDENTIAL
If any of the above cases occurs within the limited warranty periods specified for each flooring product, ADOPEN PLASTIK VE
İNŞ. SAN.A.Ş. , at the discretion of themselves, may install or replace the ADOFloor LVT similar to the color, pattern and quality of the damaged area. In addition, if the floor is professionally installed in accordance with the application and maintenance instructions; ADOPEN PLASTIK VE İNŞ. SAN.A.Ş. shall pay reasonable installation costs for direct repairs or replacements.
RESIDENTIAL / SEMI COMMERCIAL
Within 1 year:
If a defect within the scope of this limited warranty is notified in writing within 1 year after the purchase, ADOPEN Plastik ve
İnş. San. A.Ş. shall supply new material at the same or similar level to repair or replace the defective material.
ADOPEN Plastik ve İnş. San. A.Ş. shall also pay 100% of the reasonable labor costs set out in the current market costs and approved by ADOPEN Plastik ve İnş. San. A.Ş.. ( Labor costs must be approved in writing by the ADOFloor sales department of ADOPEN Plastik ve İnş. San. A.Ş. for labor costs determined in accordance with market conditions. Labor costs cover only floor work, no other labor costs other than floor work are covered by ADOPEN Plastik ve İnş. San. A.Ş..)
Within 2 Years:
If a defect within the scope of this limited warranty is notified in writing after 1 year however within the 2 years after the purchase, ADOPEN Plastik ve İnş. San. A.Ş. shall supply new material at the same or similar level to repair or replace the defective material.
ADOPEN Plastik ve İnş. San. A.Ş. shall also pay 90% of the reasonable labor costs set out in the current market costs and
approved by ADOPEN Plastik ve İnş. San. A.Ş.. ( Labor costs must be approved in writing by the ADOFloor sales department of
ADOPEN Plastik ve İnş. San. A.Ş. for labor costs determined in accordance with market conditions. Labor costs cover only
floor work, no other labor costs other than floor work are covered by ADOPEN Plastik ve İnş. San. A.Ş..)
After 2 years:
If a defect within the scope of this limited warranty is notified in writing after 2 years however within the 10 years after the purchase, ADOPEN Plastik ve İnş. San. A.Ş. shall supply new material at the same or similar level to repair or replace the defective material.
The labor costs which are determined according to the market conditions and approved by ADOPEN Plastik ve İnş. San. A.Ş. shall be paid 100% for the 1st year, 90% for the 2nd year and 10% shall be deducted for each year till the 10th year. After the 10th year, no labor costs are paid by ADOPEN Plastik ve İnş. San. A.Ş.. ( Labor costs must be approved in writing by the
ADOFloor sales department of ADOPEN Plastik ve İnş. San. A.Ş. for labor costs determined in accordance with market conditions. Labor costs cover only floor work, no other labor costs other than floor work are covered by ADOPEN Plastik ve İnş. San. A.Ş..)
ADOPEN Plastik ve İnş. San. A.Ş. will not be able to cover labor costs for repairing or replacing the material if it is installed with material that has significant and apparent defects before or during installation.
Under no circumstances shall ADOPEN Plastik ve İnş. San. A.Ş. be liable for any direct or indirect loss of time, discomfort, expense, loss or indirect costs other than product defects.
ADOPEN PLASTİK VE İNŞ. SAN. A.Ş. Warranty does not cover the labor of the fitters. The fault of the fitters shall be informed to the contractor. ADOPEN PLASTİK VE İNŞ. SAN. A.Ş. floor coverings shall be installed professionally by practitioners with flooring expertise in commercial and residential applications.
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
If you are not happy with your ADOFloor floor coverings, call your retailer. They can answer to your questions and if
necessary they’ll start the procedure for your request.
Please call +90 242 236 20 00 for your inquiries.
PLEASE KEEP YOUR INVOICE AND SUPPLY THE PRODUCT FROM EXCLUSIVE DEALERS. ADOPEN Plastik ve İnş. San. A.Ş. , shall
need this invoice to confirm the date of purchase and as a proof to resolve any potential problems.
This warranty is solely for the original end user. It starts from the date written on the invoice and applies to the products indicated on the invoice.
ADOPEN PLASTİK İNSAAT VE SANAYİ A.S.
ORGANİZE SANAYİ BÖLGESİ 2 KISIM MAH. 21 CADDE NO:3
07040 ANTALYA, TURKEY