Supremo Warranty Information
25 Year Residential Warranty / 10 Year Commercial Warranty | 0.5mm wear layer
15 Year Residential Warranty / 5 Year Commercial Warranty | 0.3mm wear layer
Please take notice that none of the following kinds of problems are problems arising from defects in material or workmanship, and are therefore not covered by this Product Warranty
1. Defects arising from poor installation (this includes - damage arising from sub-floor irregularities, for example excessive unevenness, loose nails or other protrusions; visual surface defects caused by previous floor coverings that should have been removed or covered, for example ceramic or bitumastic tiles, floor-boards, cushioned vinyl, or by failure in the underlayment; seams "peaking" or opening due to use of incorrect adhesive or seaming method; edge-to-edge shade variation; discolouration arising from installation next to a source of excessive heat); and visible trowel marks.
2. Dissatisfaction due to improper maintenance.
3. Problems arising from excessive moisture, alkali or hydro-static pressure in substrate.
4. Problems arising from cuts, tears, gouges, burns or other damage caused by stiletto or sharp high heels (these will damage even concrete!), sharp or hot objects dropped on the floor, dragged appliances, unprotected furniture feet, damage from pets etc.
5. Damage caused by chemically reactive material, carpet crocking, dye, mold, stains, spillage, burns, gouges, scratches, indentations, floods, accidents, abuse or any harsh scouring pads while buffing.
6. Small differences in colour and or texture between the actual material or photographic images of the material and the actual flooring purchased.
7. Construction or installation-related damage.
8. Surface scratches, changes in shading, texture and/or gloss during use.
9. Damage caused by inappropriate end-user activities.
10. Installation of products with adhesives other than those recommended by BBL
11. Products may have slight color variations not detected at the factory. All products must be dry laid and examined under standard lighting conditions for color acceptance before being installed.